Multi-Day Tours: Hiking Tours: Grand Canyon: Grand Loop (South Rim to River and Return)
This is the classic Grand Canyon hike. We will descend the South Kaibab Trail and relax two nights at Phantom Ranch then ascend the Bright Angel Trail. In between, you will experience some of the most spectacular views in the world. This adventure also includes hikes along the Clear Creek and River Trails or relaxing along the river at your option. Finish you adventure with a celebration dinner on the final night the El Tovar lodge.
This trip includes lodging at the south Rim the first and last nights of the trip.
|2013 Prices - $1,795 (Single Supplement: $275)
Feb. 15-19, 2013
Mar. 1-5, 2013
Mar. 13-17, 2013
Apr. 4-8, 2013
Apr. 20-24, 2013
Oct. 28-Nov. 1, 2013
Oct. 31-Nov. 4, 2013
Nov. 14-18, 2013
Dec. 19-23, 2013
Dec. 29-Jan. 2, 2013
Feb. 13-17, 2014
Feb. 20-24, 2014
Mar. 13-17, 2014
Mar. 27-31, 2014
Apr. 26-30, 2014
- Round-trip transportation from Phoenix, AZ
- Professional, knowledgeable & Wilderness First Responder safety certified guides
- South Rim Lodging Day 1 & Day 4 (double occupancy)
- Phantom Ranch Dormitory lodging Day 2 & 3
- Grand Canyon National Park permits
- Meals (Lunch Day 1 through Lunch Day 5)
- Snacks & bottled water
- Taxes, dining & housekeeping gratuities
- Commemorative Gift
- None. Trip is all-inclusive.
We recommend REI, they carry a wide assortment of top quality outdoor gear, clothing and footwear.